Choose your table linen
1 - WHICH FABRIC? Our recommendations
Cyrillus designs its tablecloths using 2 natural and authentic fabrics: linen and cotton
- TRADITIONAL LINEN: noble and refined.
- WASHED LINEN: a slightly laundered look, more modern but equally as elegant.
- PLAIN COTTON: soft, printed or yarn-dyed. A hardwearing fabric that can be machine washed at 60°C.
- COATED COTTON: textile with a matt coating so liquids form into droplets. It is very easy to care for and can be wiped clean or machine washed at 30°C.
- LCOTTON/LINEN MIX: a mixture of cotton and linen that displays the advantages of both fabrics: it drapes attractively and is easy to care for.
2 - WHAT SIZE? Our recommendations
Before ordering your tablecloth, we recommend you measure your table: a tablecloth should drape at least 30cm over each side of the table. It’s up to you to decide how long it should be but be careful, it shouldn’t touch the floor!
- ROUND OR SQUARE TABLE: choose a square tablecloth. Measure the width or diameter of your table and add at least 60cm for a perfect drape (30cm on each side).
- RECTANGULAR OR OVAL TABLE: opt for a rectangular tablecloth. Measure the width and length of your table and add at least 60cm to each measurement for an attractive drape (30cm on each side)
150 x 150 table
170 x 170 cm
90 x 180 table
170 x 250 cm
95 x 200 table
170 x 300 cm
95 x 250 table
170 x 350 cm
3 - MORE STYLE: TABLE NAPKINS, RUNNERS AND PLACEMATS
We recommend you choose between placemats or a table runner, as using both may look too imposing on your table. To create a perfectly harmonious effect, choose napkins, placemats or a runner to match your tablecloth. For a more modern look, play around with different colours and styles. To be more decorative, mix plain and print designs.