Choose your bed linen
1 - WHICH FABRIC? Our recommendations
Cyrillus offers 3 natural fabrics
- COTTON 57 THREAD COUNT: a comfortable and hard-wearing fibre.
- COTTON PERCALE: very fine cotton of excellent quality. Very soft and tightly woven, with a minimum thread count of 80 threads/cm2
- WASHED LINEN: linen fibre that has been pre-washed and dried under controlled conditions to obtain a softer, smoother fabric. A slightly textured and aged effect.
2 - WHAT SIZE? Our recommendations
Before making any purchase, make sure you know the size of your mattress, duvet and pillows. They should match the dimensions of your bed linen.
- FITTED SHEET: the dimensions of the fitted sheet should be identical to those of the mattress (90x190cm, 140x190cm or 160x200cm). It is important to take the mattress thickness into account: a very thick 140cm mattress will require a fitted sheet of 160cm width
- DUVET COVER: the size of your duvet cover should match the dimensions indicated on the label sewn on your duvet: 140x200cm (single), 200x200cm (single or double), 240x220cm (double) or 260x240cm (double). The choice of duvet size also depends on how much you want the duvet to hang down over the edge (see diagrams)
90 x 190 cm
90x190cm dust ruffle
140 x 190 cm
140x190cm dust ruffle
160 x 190 cm
160x200cm dust ruffle
3 - MORE STYLE: DUST RUFFLES
Cyrillus sells dust ruffles in 100% cotton, available in soft delicate shades that are in complete harmony with our bed linen ranges.
They are available in 3 sizes: 90 x 190cm, 140 x 190cm and 160 x 200cm.